- Q: how big does my yard have to be to be able to have a court in my yard?
A: We can build courts to fit any size space or budget. Your options may vary depending on your available space, but we have a wide variety of choices that are sure to fit your needs.
- Q: Will my new backyard court add value to my home of property?
A: YES! Adding a backyard court is one of the few things that you can do to improve your home that consistently appraises for an amount that is consistent with what you have invested in your court.
- Q: Have you been building courts long?
A: Our professional team at So Cal Sports has more than 50 years of combined knowledge and experience in sports construction. We have seen it all and have built it all, and we are here to help.
- Q: How long will it take to install my new court?
A: On average installing a new court is a one to two week process. We get the job done right and done fast, so you can start playing as soon as possible.
- Q: How long will it take to install my new synthetic lawn?
A: On average it takes one to three days to complete the installation of your new lawn.
- Q: When I call, am I going to get a sales pitch?
A: NO… we really are NO PRESSURE. We want you to be happy and are anxious to exceed your expectations. We are happy to answer your questions and to consult with you free of charge about your court or turf project.
- Q: Are these the same artificial turfs that I can buy at my local hardware store or at Costco?
A: NO, not even close. All of our turfs are made specifically for us, you can not buy these turfs anywhere else, they are an exclusive So Cal Sports and Turf product. All of our turfs are made to our high standards and are the highest quality turfs available on the market today.
- Q: Can I get a warranty on my new yard?
A: Yes! We offer the best turf warranty in the industry, up to 20 years! Please ask us today for more information about our warranties.